Heavy Equipment Service Quotations- 2020
The Municipality of Faraday Township is accepting quotations for heavy equipment services (Excavator, Tri Axle Truck, and Tandem Truck) with an experienced operator. This contract would be in place for the months of May- October 2020, on a call in basis, based on work availability and need of equipment.
Requirements of the work to be provided includes:
- Blasted rock excavating and earth ditching, including top soiling
- Leveling blasted rock to grade
- Culvert installation; entrance and centre line
- Hauling of blasted rock, earth and granular material
- Excavator Service
Interested proponents are to have a 230 John Deere, 320 Cat or equivalent excavator with a1.5 cubic yard bucket. The supplied operator is to have ten years of experience operating an excavator with the ability to trim up excavations, the ability to follow grade, and a keen eye to detail. A minimum of two references regarding previous excavation projects completed to be provided.
- Dump Trucks
Interested proponents to state and supply either a tri axle or tandem axle dump truck. Stating as well if the truck is capable of handling blasted rock, granular only, or all products. Experienced operators with knowledge of construction sites is required.
- Water Trucks
Interested proponents to state and supply either a tri axle or tandem axle water truck. Stating volume capacity of tank, number of spray bars, and ability to pump water through spraying attachment. Experienced operators with knowledge of construction sites is required.
- Successful candidate to supply a valid copy of liability insurance, Form 1000, and WSIB Clearance certificate.
- Quotations are to be supplied on a per hour basis. Interested proponents can supply a quotation on all heavy equipment services or parts thereof.
- Please submit quotations, clearly marked, “Heavy Equipment Service Quotation”, to Dawn Switzer, Clerk Treasurer, no later than May 15, 2020.
- Lowest quotation or any quotation may not be accepted.
Township of Faraday
29860 A-B Hwy 28
ATT: Dawn Switzer, Clerk-Treasurer