If there is a bylaw that you would like to see posted please email us at office@faraday.ca

The Building & Bylaw Enforcement Department is responsible for the enforcement of bylaws passed by Council for the Municipality of Faraday. Typical issues that are dealt with include,

  • Accumulation of debris on private property
  • Illegal dumping
  • Mandatory recycling
  • Animal control
  • Noise
  • Zoning Bylaw violations (e.g. illegal placement of trailers on vacant lands)


Bylaw complaints must be registered in writing. Complaints sent by email will also be accepted. Complaints will be accepted only if the following information is provided:

  • Complainant name, address and telephone number.
  • Complaint location (address).
  • Satisfactory explanation of the complaint and details that would assist with an investigation.
  • Summary of when and where the problem/infraction is occurring.

To file a noise complaint during regular business hours call the Bylaw Enforcement Department at 613 332-3638.

Related Documents