As of September 8, 2020, the Municipal Office is now open to the public. The following policy has been put place for entering the office.
This policy has been written to continue to safeguard the community against COVID-19 and ensure compliance with the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMPCA) Ontario Regulation 263/20 Stage 3 Closures s.4(2). The Corporation of the Township of Faraday recognizes our role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Effective: September 2, 2020.
Non-medical face masks must be worn, as set out in Policy approved by Council August 5, 2020. Policy is posted on door of Municipal office.
Patrons will be screened before entering.
- Do you have a cough or fever or having trouble breathing?
- Travelled outside of Canada in the 14 days before symptoms began?
- Been in close contact with a case of COVID-19
- Had close contact with someone who is ill that has travelled outside Canada within 14 days.
Procedure for entering and exiting the municipal office.
- The public will enter through front door of office.
- Only one person permitted at the front counter, signs will be posted on the floor to meet the social distancing requirement.
- When transactions are completed the public will exit out the side door.
Washrooms at this time will not be open to the public.
Please remember to wash hands and sanitize.
This policy remains in effect until such time as instructions are modified or revoked by the Acting Medical Officer of Health for the HPEPH.