By-Laws and By-Law Enforcement
If there is a bylaw that you would like to see posted please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Bylaw Enforcement
The Building & Bylaw Enforcement Department is responsible for the enforcement of bylaws passed by Council for the Municipality of Faraday. Typical issues that are dealt with include,
- Accumulation of debris on private property
- Illegal dumping
- Mandatory recycling
- Animal control
- Zoning Bylaw violations (e.g. illegal placement of trailers on vacant lands)
Bylaw complaints must be registered in writing. Complaints sent by email will also be accepted. Complaints will be accepted only if the following information is provided:
- Complainant name, address and telephone number.
- Complaint location (address).
- Satisfactory explanation of the complaint and details that would assist with an investigation.
- Summary of when and where the problem/infraction is occuring.
To file a noise complaint during regular business hours call the Bylaw Enforcement Department at 613 332-3638.
By-Laws and By-Law Enforcement Documents
- Licensing of Dogs and for Regulating the Being at Large of Dogs - 25-20162017-09-13
- By-Law to Regulate the Keeping of Cats Within the Municipality - 5-20102017-09-13
- Noise By-Law 27-20142016-06-16
- A Guide to the Rezoning Process2016-03-07
- A Guide to the Minor Variance Process2016-03-07
- Comprehensive Zoning By-Law2013-07-12
- Schedule A to By-Law No 21-2012 Map 12013-07-12
- Schedule A to By-Law No. 21-2012 Map 22013-07-12
- Schedule A to By-Law No. 21-2012 Map 32013-07-12
- Schedule A to By-Law No. 21-2012 Map 42013-07-12
- Township of Faraday Complaint Policy2012-07-05